What mesmerizing views will you see on our Italian Vista vacation? Explore hidden cobblestone streets, watch the world go by from a sidewalk cafe, sail across beautiful blue waters and delight at the local specialties. If you've envisioned it, you'll see it, hear it, experience it, and taste it on this scenic and scintillating tour of Italy-from the historic Colosseum of Rome to the song-filled canals of Venice, the quiet back alleys of Assisi to the bold storefronts of Milan, and the sweet views of Lake Como to the bittersweet Aperol liqueur of Padua. Colorful doorways and locals welcome you in each ancient city, medieval village, and indulgent resort, sharing with youth stories behind the architecture, the tales behind the sculptures, the meaning behind the brushstrokes, and if you're lucky, the secret ingredients on your plate!
Call (321) 632-5610 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15246510
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 3/31/2021
- 8 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Rome||Welcome to Rome! At 5 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome dinner at a local restaurant. (D)|
|Day 2||Rome||ROME Guided Sightseeing includes the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel with Michelangelo's ceiling paintings and The Last Judgment. Visit St. Peter's Square and Basilica to see Michelangelo's Pieta and visit the Colosseum. Free time this late afternoon and evening. (B)|
|Day 3||Assisi||ORVIETO Free time in Piazza del Duomo.ASSISI Visit the Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B) 35 mi / 54 kmENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Assisi with an excursion to Spello, followed by dinner. This and many more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 4||Padua||FLORENCE Guided walking tour includes sights of the cathedral, Giotto's Bell Tower, the massive bronze doors of the Baptistry's 'Gates of Paradise,' and the sculptures of Signoria Square.PADUA Orientation drive, followed by an [LF] Italian aperitivo (pre-dinner cocktail) at Cafe Pedrocchi. (B) 106 mi / 170 km|
|Day 5||Padua||VENICE Private boat ride and guided walking tour, includes a visit to St. Mark's Square and Basilica, Doges' Palace, the Bridge of Sighs and a glassblower demonstration. (B) 50 mi / 80 km|
|Day 6||Milan||VERONA Walk to Piazza delle Erbe and Piazza Bra to admire the Arena.MILAN Orientation walk includes stops at La Scala Opera House, the Galleria, and the Duomo. Free time for dinner. (B) 35 mi / 54 km|
|Day 7||Milan||LAKE COMO [LF] Private boat ride to Bellagio.MILANO Farewell dinner at a local restaurant. (B,D) 106 mi /170 km|
|Day 8||Milan||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).