Brochure Type: 2021-2022 Worldwide
Welcome to the Emerald Isle, a storyteller's paradise. You will explore the natural elements of this vibrant country and the fascinating cities that show the changing face of Ireland. Irish friendliness is genuinely warm and welcoming, which you will experience first hand meeting some colourful characters throughout your journey, including the author and Dubliner, Trevor White and Killarney locals who will teach you a few moves of Irish dancing. We are certain the breathtaking landscapes, compelling history and lyrical personality of the locals will have you enchanted with this rugged, fairytale land.
- Belfast: Enjoy an a la carte Welcome Dinner at a local restaurant where you'll meet your Travelling Concierge and fellow travellers.
- Dublin: Enjoy Dublin like a local at a Gastropub in the centre of the city and watch it come to life.
- Kilkenny: Gourmet dining and opulent ambience, the Michelin-starred restaurant Lady Helen will capture your senses with its ambitious and visually impressive dishes using locally-sourced ingredients from the estate, the country and the coast.
- Killarney: Indulge in a two-course dinner at the family-run, Treyvaud's restaurant, which specialises in international food.
- Ashford Castle: Dine at Cullen's at the Cottage, this traditional thatched cottage used to be Cong Cinema.
- Ashford Castle: Toast to your time in Ireland during a Celebration Dinner fit for royalty at the esteemed George V dining room.
- Dining Summary: 11 Breakfasts (B) and 6 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Belfast: Visit the Titanic Belfast with a Local Expert and hear about the ship's poignant history.
- Belfast: With your Local Expert enjoy a panoramic tour of Belfast, hear the history of the city and learn of the city's progress and current prosperity. You'll also see the City Hall, Queen's University, Parliament Building at Stormont and murals in different locations indicating political sentiments of local residents.
- Giant's Causeway: Visit this iconic site on a private tour with a wildlife ranger and learn more about this majestic phenomenon.
- Londonderry: Head to this pretty city with a Local Expert and arguably one of Northern Ireland's best storytellers.
- Dublin: Head on a city tour of Dublin with your Travelling Concierge, who will be able to share with you their expertise on the local area. You'll head to O'Connell Street, Custom House and Dublin Castle.
- Dublin: No trip to Ireland would be complete without a trip to the Guinness Storehouse. With Luxury Gold you'll get the chance to explore the venue before it opens to public, along with getting a lesson on how to pull the perfect pint.
- Dublin: Visit the iconic 9th century Book of Kells and Trinity College with one of its own students.
- Glendalough: Enjoy visiting Glendalough (the valley of two lakes) where a Local Expert will guide you through this Monastic site so rich in history and intrigue.
- Cashel: Cashel is reputed to be the site of the conversion of the King of Munster by St. Patrick in the 5th century. See the spectacular Rock of Cashel, the traditional seat of the High Kings of Munster.
- Blarney: Take the opportunity to explore the grounds of this famous castle and it's gardens built nearly six hundred years ago with the woodwind walks, poison garden and see where so many have kissed the famous stone.
- Killarney: Take a scenic jaunting carriage ride through Killarney National Park. From its sweeping mountains to lush lake lands, you'll take in the breathtaking beauty of the Irish countryside in all its glory.
- Killarney: Visit J M Reidy's bar and enjoy a drink as you watch watch traditional live music.
- Ring of Kerry: Take in the beauty around you as you explore The Ring of Kerry on the Iveragh Peninsula - this scenic drive is one of the most famous in Ireland.
- Dingle Peninsula: Enjoy a scenic drive as you admire the area's craggy clifftops and rolling hills that have inspired films such as Ryan's Daughter.
- Adare: Admire its beauty during a village walk. Famous for thatched-roof cottages and pretty streets, this quaint haven offers idyllic photo opportunities.
- Limerick: Delve into the history of the city during an orientation with your Travelling Concierge. You'll get to see St Johns Castle, St Mary's Cathedral and the Treaty Stone.
- Cliffs of Moher: Stop by the Exhibition Centre that overlooks the Wild Atlantic Way from these majestic cliffs.
- Galway: Take in the beautiful surroundings on a guided city tour with your Travelling Concierge. You'll find bustling streets, fun boutiques and quirky art galleries in this vibrant harbour city.
- Ashford Castle: On arrival to Ashford Castle, you are escorted over the drawbridge by a lone piper for a majestic entrance fit for royalty.
- Ashford Castle: Live and dine like a royal at our stately abode and explore Ashford Castle Your Way. Once here you'll choose between a guided historical tour of the castle or a unique falconry experience.
- Belfast: Perfectly placed in the Linen Quarter, this luxury hotel with art deco nods and high ceilings is simply beautiful. A spectacular hub for exploring Cathedral Quarter's charming cobbled streets, pubs and eateries.
- Dublin: Welcome to Dublin's leading five-star boutique hotel. Situated in an exclusive Victorian neighborhood, the Dylan Hotel, offers luxurious, contemporary comfort. From its extravagant entrance to its chic bedroom decor, you'll be placed just moments away from Dublin's top restaurants, shops and night life. The hotel also houses the award-winning Tavern Restaurant and Dylan Bar.
- Kilkenny: A history lover's paradise, this dreamy hotel offers guests an elegant, old-world stay with all the modern amenities that can be expected from its five-star rating. With sweeping views of the Irish countryside and esteemed spa facilities, you'll not be disappointed with this decadent venue and its fairy-tale grounds.
- Killarney: Set on a luxurious, 64-acre estate, The Dunloe is a striking hotel set among the ruins of a 12th century castle. Its facilities offer guests the opportunity to horse ride, swim, fish, play tennis or simply relax in its spa. Food lovers can indulge in its restaurant, which offers locally sourced delicacies including Wild Atlantic fresh fish and Kerry lamb.
- Limerick: In the heart of the city, The Savoy Hotel is a contemporary property boasting not only a great location but also luxurious rooms, dining experiences and spa facilities. The Cliffs of Moher, King John's Castle and Thormand Park are all close by, making it the perfect place to explore the bustling city.
- Ashford Castle: The remarkable 800-year-old Ashford Castle is Ireland's only Forbes Five Star Hotel and was once home to the Guinness family. Meticulously restored to its former glory, guests are warmly welcomed to discover beautifully restored castle interiors, original artwork and antiques, delicious dining in the magnificent George V Restaurant and special entertaining venues including a billiards room with cigar terrace, a 24-seater cinema and under-ground wine cellars for private dining and wine tasting experiences. There are over 35 estate activities including falconry and horse-riding, lake cruising and fishing and an award-winning spa and wellness centre.
- Dublin: Meet esteemed author Trevor White on a rare, personal after hours tour of The Little Museum of Dublin, which he founded. You'll learn about his work, his life as a Dublin local and what it means to be a Dubliner. You'll also receive a signed copy of his latest book 'Alfie.'
- Killarney: Learn how to Irish dance from the best of the best. The performers of Gaelic Roots will give you a simple dance class before you watch them take to the stage from your VIP seats.
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Luxury Gold is proud to offer various modes of transportation, from luxury coach to included flight to included train travel and more, so that you always travel in comfort and experience your journey and destination in the best possible and most appropriate way.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates, when flights are included within the itinerary and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold. Complimentary, private train station transfers are included when train travel is included within the itinerary. Guests will be transferred with fellow Luxury Gold Travellers that arrive on the same flight. Transfers to train stations or alternate hotels, in the same start or end city of the itinerary, may be requested but are not guaranteed.
Call (321) 632-5610 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15519754
- Tour Operator
- Luxury Gold by Insight
- Offer valid through 6/30/2021
- 12 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Belfast||Welcome to Energetic Belfast.: Welcome to Belfast, the memorable capital of Northern Ireland. On arrival at Belfast International Airport, a complimentary transfer will take you to your luxurious hotel for the next three nights. Located in the heart of Belfast city centre, you'll have time to get settled in before joining your Travelling Concierge and fellow travelling companions at 18:00 for a delicious Welcome Dinner at a local restaurant. (Dinner with Wine)|
Grand Central Hotel, Belfast.
|Day 2||Belfast||Highlights of Belfast.: Delve into Northern Ireland's inspiring and heartbreaking history in Belfast. Begin the day by heading to the Titanic Belfast Museum - the museum and monument are located on the site where the RMS Titanic was built from 1909-1912. With your Local Expert enjoy a panoramic tour of Belfast, hear the history of the city and learn about the city's progress and current prosperity. You'll also see the City Hall, Queen's University, Parliament Building at Stormont and murals indicating political sentiments of local residents. The rest of the day is yours at leisure. Why not ask your Travelling Concierge for tips on exploring the area or their advice on the best restaurants for trying local delicacies? (Breakfast)|
Grand Central Hotel, Belfast.
|Day 3||Belfast||Giant's Causeway and Londonderry.: See Northern Ireland's most spectacular geological wonders at the Giant's Causeway on a private tour with a local ranger who will explain its ancient history and impressive formation. Next, you'll head to Londonderry to meet Ronan, a Local Expert and one of Northern Ireland's best storytellers. The evening is yours at leisure, so why not head back to your luxury hotel and make the most of its facilities? (Breakfast)|
Grand Central Hotel, Belfast.
|Day 4||Dublin||Vibrant Dublin.: Today you'll make your way to Dublin. A haven for literary buffs and Guinness lovers, Ireland's unique capital is a hedonist's dream. Take a city tour with your Travelling Concierge to see O'Connell Street, Custom House and St. Patrick's Cathedral, before heading to the Little Museum of Dublin after hours. This experience looks to tap into Ireland's dynamic history in an animated way. You'll explore the museum with its founder, respected author Trevor White, who'll also provide you with a signed copy of his critically acclaimed book, 'Alfie.' Enjoy a glass of prosecco with him as you learn more about the lives of Dubliners. (Breakfast)|
Dylan Hotel, Dublin.
|Day 5||Dublin||A Truly Irish Experience.: Head to the iconic Guinness Storehouse, where you'll get to explore the venue before it opens to the public, with a private opportunity to learn how to pull the perfect pint. Enjoy a visit to the 9th century Book of Kells and a walk through the cobbled courtyards of Trinity College, accompanied by a local expert who will share their insights into the establishment's impressive history. In the afternoon, enjoy some free time in Dublin. Why not head to the National Museum of Ireland or the Dublin City Gallery? This evening, delve into Dublin's delights, dining at a pub in the centre of the city and watch it come to life. End your day by relaxing in your luxury boutique hotel. (Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)|
Dylan Hotel, Dublin.
|Day 6||Kilkenny||Glendalough to Kilkenny.: Enjoy a leisurely morning before heading to Glendalough, a glacial valley in County Wicklow, where you'll explore with a Local Expert. Continue to the medieval town of Kilkenny. Known as the Marble City, take a stroll on Kilkenny's medieval mile, which is a trail that links Kilkenny Castle to St. Canice's Cathedral and filled with shops, pubs, restaurants and picturesque alleyways. Your hotel for the night is Lyrath Estate, a beautiful, historic residence where you'll spend the night. End the day with a Michelin-starred dinner at Lady Helen and savour a menu prepared using locally-sourced ingredients.The dresscode at the establishment is smart (no jeans) and dress shoes are required. Gentlemen must also wear a jacket. (Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)|
Lyrath Estate, Kilkenny.
|Day 7||Killarney||Banter in Blarney.: Start your day in pretty Cashel, a small town in the south of Ireland, famous for its medieval buildings. See the spectacular Rock of Cashel, or St. Patrick's Rock, the traditional seat of the High Kings of Munster. Those looking to keep up with local Irish banter will enjoy a visit to Blarney Castle. Legend has it that kissing the Blarney Stone, a block of limestone built into the castle, gives you the gift of the gab. In the evening you'll enjoy dinner at the family-run Treyvaud's restaurant, which specialises in international cuisine. Later, try Irish dancing for yourself during a simple dance class with the Gaelic Roots, before settling in your VIP seats to watch the show. (Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)|
The Dunloe, Killarney.
|Day 8||Killarney||Sweet Ring of Kerry.: Enjoy a morning at leisure in the comfort of your luxurious, five-star hotel, before travelling through beautiful Killarney National Park, where sweeping mountains, lush lake lands and valleys await you as you drive along the iconic Ring of Kerry. Return to Killarney and take a scenic jaunting carriage ride through Killarney National Park. Enjoy a pint in one of Killarney's most popular pubs and perhaps stay to enjoy the local music later in the evening. (Breakfast)|
The Dunloe, Killarney.
|Day 9||Limerick||Exploring Limerick.: Take in the fresh, sea air, as you drive along the Dingle Peninsula. The area's craggy clifftops and rolling hills have inspired films such as 'Ryan's Daughter.' Head on to the village of Adare. Famous for its thatched-roof cottages and charm, this heritage town is a worthy detour for budding photographers looking to document their journey. Your travels continue to Limerick where your Travelling Concierge leads you on an orientation of the city. While here, you'll see St. Mary's Cathedral, the oldest and most historic building in Limerick, and the city's stone, where the Treaty of Limerick was signed in 1691. (Breakfast)|
The Savoy Hotel, Limerick.
|Day 10||Cong||Regal County Mayo.: Travel through beautiful Country Clare to admire the breathtaking views of the 700-foot Cliffs of Moher. Continue to Galway, a harbour city that prides itself on its bustling streets and pubs, boutiques and quirky art galleries, where you'll explore with your Travelling Concierge. Journey on to the pretty village of Cong in County Mayo. Quaint in size but grand in character, this beautiful destination houses the famous Ashford Castle, where on arrival a lone piper escorts you over the drawbridge. This luxury hotel is where you'll stay the next two nights. Formerly home to the Guinness family, the hotel boasts sumptuous rooms, antique furniture and unique historic features at every turn. The castle is set upon an idyllic 350-acre estate, making it a dreamy location for a relaxing and picturesque retreat. In the evening you will dine at Cullen's at the Cottage, on the grounds of Ashford Castle this traditional thatched cottage used to be Cong Cinema. (Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)|
Ashford Castle, Cong.
|Day 11||Cong||Majestic Ashford Castle.: Enjoy a relaxed start in your stately abode. During your leisure time why not head for a walk in its grounds and take in the plush exterior and crisp, fresh country air. Experience Ashford Castle Your Way with a choice between a unique falconry experience or a guided historical tour of the Castle. Your final day culminates with a Celebration Dinner at the esteemed George V Dining Room. Built specially for King George V in 1905, this room bestows a grand sense of occasion. Dine like royalty and share stories from the journey with your new-found friends, over dinner and wine. (Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)|
Ashford Castle, Cong.
|Day 12||Depart Shannon||Depart Shannon.: It's time to say goodbye or 'slan' to your fellow travellers, as a transfer takes you to Shannon Airport. (Breakfast)|
- Notes: Twin prices are per person. (02 Oct) Special Small Groups: These departures are limited to just 24 guests.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class